Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Introduction

Hey guys, first of all, a big thanks to everyone who donated money for me, without you guys, this trip would not have been possible! Secondly, the plan is this, during my time abroad I will post any pictures I have taken on this blog and hopefully a note about once a week. So feel free to follow along, if you want to contact me personally, my email will be at the bottom of this message. Again, thanks to everyone who helped out! I leave on June 11th and I will be staying with a wonderful woman named Beatrice. I am really looking forward to this trip and all of the wonderful thing that France has to offer me!



Pianomanadam@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have an awesome time Adam! One of the best memories I have of college is the summer I spent abroad in Madrid. I'm sure you'll learn lots, but I also hope you enjoy the cultural imersion. By far the best way to "learn" a language!
    Susan McKnight

    ReplyDelete