Sunday, June 15, 2014

The first post in France!

Hey guys, I am safely in France and with my host family! It is fantastic! We landed in Paris on Thursday morning without any problems! Then we had a very very long bus ride, but I am in Brest and loving every second of it. I will not be able to type that much because I am not used to the keyboard at all, I am making tons of mistakes, but I have seen quite a few sites in Bretagne already, such as Presqu'ile de Saint-Laurent and Le point de Saint Mathieu, I have pictures and I will upload them as soon as I figure out how to. But for now, Thanks for keeping up to date with me, this trip is going to be amazing, It already has been! Feel free to leave comments or questions! Merci beaucoup!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures and comments! Worship isn't quite the same without you, but your folks did a great job with a duet! You are missed back here! Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the photos. Looks like you're having a great time. I bet the keyboard change is driving you nuts. I know how fast you type! can't wait to hear more about your week.

    ReplyDelete