Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Last minute stuff

Ok, well here we are. The night before I leave for France, this trip will change my life in lots of ways, and I'm thankful for every single person who has influenced me on this adventure! I would also like to thank everyone who donated money to make this trip possible, there is no way this could have ever happened without you! So thank you all so much! In terms of last minute things, just remember that this can only get updated once a week, and also, feel free to email me any questions, comments, or concerns, hopefully I can answer those if I have time. So thanks again for everything and please send good thoughts and prayers for me on my travels these next few days!

1 comment:

  1. What an exciting time for you! I hope it will be a wonderful adventure. Will pray for you daily! (And, I will miss hearing you in worship on Sundays!). Betsy Doepken

    ReplyDelete